The following instructions are are taken from Googles FAQ
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Chrome device.
- Click the status area at the bottom of your screen, where your account picture is located.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Internet connection” section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network.
- In the box that appears, fill in the information below.
- Server hostname: Click here for a list of servers (it is the server address you should fill in)
- Service name: PandaPow (can be anything you choose)
- Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
- Pre-shared key: HowEasy
- Username: your PandaPow VPN username
- Password: your PandaPow VPN Password
- Click Connect.
If there’s a problem connecting, please do as follows:
- Get your IP address: click here to see your IP address
- Get the system log. To do that, go to chrome://system and in the left pane expand netlog .
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the above items, as well as your VPN username.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.