NOTE: This description is for Microsoft Surface 1 or Surface 2 with Windows RT 8.1 only.
Make sure your Surface is connected to a working internet connection.
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
Tap on Change PC settings, then tap on Network, and then tap on Connections.
Under VPN, tap on Add a VPN connection.
Enter the following information in the Add a VPN connection window:
- VPN Provider: Microsoft (This means that the PPTP vpn protocol is used)
- Connection name: PandaPow
- Server name or address: Enter a server address, available servers are found here: List of available PPTP servers
- Type of sign-in info: User name and password
- User name (optional): Enter your PandaPow vpn username here (pp*****)
- Password (optional): Enter your PandaPow vpn account password here
Tap on Save and you are done!
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
- Tap the Wireless network icon.
- Tap your VPN connection, and then choose Connect or Disconnect.